If your version of Firefox does not support native export, please use the FF Password Exporter instructions below.
EXPORT YOUR PASSWORDS USING NATIVE FIREFOX EXPORT
- Navigate to
about:preferences#privacy in Firefox.
- Click the ‘Saved Logins’ button.
- Click the
... menu from the top right and choose ‘Export Logins’.
- Firefox will now prompt where to save the exported CSV file.
EXPORT YOUR FIREFOX PASSWORDS USING FF PASSWORD EXPORTER
- Download and install/run FF Password Exporter. The installation file is under Download/Install section.
- Choose the Firefox user’s profile directory you want to export passwords from.
If you have set a master password to protect your Firefox passwords, enter it.
- Click the export button.
- Choose your file format CSV, and save the file to your device.
IMPORT YOUR FIREFOX PASSWORDS INTO BITWARDEN
- Go to the Bitwarden web vault and log in.
- Navigate to Tools → Import Data.
- Select Firefox (csv) as the file format and select your data file from the desktop that you created in the last step from above.
- Click the Import Data button.
Congratulations! You have just transferred your data from Firefox into Bitwarden.