- Configuring directory sync with Azure Active Directory
- Syncing users and groups with a directory
- Configuring directory sync with G Suite (Google)
- Configuring directory sync with Active Directory or other LDAP servers
- Configuring directory sync with Okta
- Configuring directory sync with OneLogin
- Configuring user and group sync filters
- Feature FAQs
- Using file attachments
- Bitwarden Authenticator (TOTP)
- Auto-fill logins on Android
- Auto-fill logins using the browser extension
- Autofill Identities and Cards
- Auto-fill logins on iOS
- Using custom fields
- Using favorites
- What is my account's fingerprint phrase?
- Organizing your vault with folders
- Vault Health Reports
- Searching the vault
- Match detection for URIs
- Change your master password
- Getting Started with Android
- Getting Started with iOS
- Installing the Bitwarden Safari App Extension
- Create Your Bitwarden Account
- Getting Started with Bitwarden Organizations
- Import your data from another application
- Import your data from 1Password
- Import your data from Google Chrome
- Import your data from Firefox
- Import your data from LastPass
- Bitwarden 101 Video Series - Getting Started
Login with SSO
- About Organizations
- About Collections
- About Groups
- Create an Organization
- Create a Collection
- Create a Group
- Share Items to a Collection
- Import Items to an Organization
- Add or Remove Users
- Add or Remove User Seats
- User Types and Access Control
- About the Business Portal
- Event Logs
- Enterprise Policies
- Bitwarden Public API
- Bitwarden 101 Video Series - Organizations
- Organizations FAQs
Plans and Pricing
- Security FAQs
- Can the Bitwarden team see my passwords?
- How do you keep the cloud servers secure?
- How is my data securely transmitted and stored on Bitwarden servers?
- Is Bitwarden audited?
- Does Bitwarden use a salted hash for my password?
- What encryption is being used?
- What happens if Bitwarden gets hacked?
- What information is encrypted?
- Where is my data stored in the cloud?
- Where is my data stored on my computer/device?
- Why should I trust Bitwarden with my passwords?
Want to talk to a human?Send Us An Email