Q: How do I disable the Bitwarden accessibility bubble?
- Open the Settings in your android device.
- Navigate to Accessibility.
- Select Bitwarden.
- Turn off the toggle for Bitwarden shortcut.
Q: Can I auto-fill on a split login-workflow?
A: Split login workflows (i.e. when username and password fields are displayed on separate screens) can be auto-filled by Bitwarden Browser Extensions, but not currently by Mobile apps.
Q: Can I use auto-fill while using a physical keyboard on an iPad?
A: Yes! To use auto-fill while using a physical keyboard:
- Open the iOS Settings app on your device.
- Tap General.
- Tap Keyboards.
- In the All Keyboards section, toggle Shortcuts on.
Q: How do I disable Google Auto-fill in my Android Device?
A: To disable Google Auto-fill on your Android device:
- Open Settings in your Android device.
- Scroll down and tap on Google.
- Tap on Auto-fill with Google and toggle it off.
Q: What do I do about ‘Biometric unlock disabled pending verification of master password’?
A: This most commonly occurs on iOS when you make a change to your device’s biometrics settings (e.g. adding another finger to Touch ID). To resolve this error: