Start an Enterprise Trial with your Bitwarden Account
New to Bitwarden?
If you’re new to Bitwarden, we’d love to help you through the process of setting up an account and starting your 7 Day Free Trial Enterprise Organization with our dedicated signup page:
Already a User?
If you already have a Bitwarden account, complete the following steps to start your 7 Day Free Trial of Bitwarden Enterprise:
- Log in to your Web Vault.
Select the New Organization button.
On the New Organization screen, enter an Organization Name for your new Organization and the Billing Email we can reach you at.
We won’t charge you until your 7 Day Free Trial of the Enterprise Plan is over. You can cancel your subscription at any time in the Settings tab of your Organization.
- If you’re trialing the Enterprise Plan on behalf of a business:
- Check the This account is owned by a business checkbox.
- Provide your Business Name.
- Select the Enterprise plan option. Doing so will trigger additional enterprise-oriented fields to be displayed.
- In the Users section, enter the number of User Seats you need. You can add additional seats later if required.
- In the Addons section, enter the amount of Additional Storage (GB) you need. Your plan comes with 1 GB of shared encrypted file storage, and you can add additional storage later if required.
- In the Summary section, select whether you’d like to be billed Annually or Monthly.
- Enter your Payment Information and select Submit.
Now that you’ve created your trial Enterprise Organization, we recommend that you:
Was this helpful?
Rate this article:
Want to talk to a human?Send Us An Email