The Bitwarden Blog
Enterprise Policies are Here!
March 24th, 2020
- Two-step Login - Admins and security aficionados will appreciate that they can now require their organization members to configure two-step login on their user accounts. This will certainly help many of us sleep at night...next to our YubiKey. 😎
- Master Password - What's the use of a robust, zero-knowledge password manager if your master password is your cat's name? Organizations can now configure the minimum complexity and length, and Whiskers no longer has to change his name to "Buffalo-Studied-Dealmaker6" - a win-win, if you ask us!
- Password Generator - Why stop at the master password? Organization users can now rest easy knowing that any password they generate falls squarely within the rules. Talk about a weight lifted!
Enabling these features is as easy as navigating to your organization management tab, enable and put those policies to work!
These features are available for Bitwarden Enterprise accounts using the minimum versions listed below:
- All cloud-hosted Enterprise accounts
- Server - Version 1.33.0
- Web - Version 2.13.0
- Mobile - Version 2.3.0 (2234)
- CLI - Version 1.9.0
- Extensions - Version 1.43.1
For more information on how to configure this, you can watch our webcast on demand here:
You can also view the slideshow from the webcast here:
Back to Blog