at Bitwarden in Sales
Bitwarden promotes better internet security and safety with an open-source password management solution for individuals, teams, and business organizations.
We are looking for a part time 20-30 hour/week Sales Administrator that will assist our Sales team with customer tracking, managing reports, data entry, and ensuring the team is set up for success. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to gain exposure in a fast-paced technology sales environment.
- Assisting with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data consistency
- Fielding requests from customers and forwarding to correct sales teams
- Processing overflow work from the sales team or operations, such as placing orders, working on Renewal opportunities if needed
- Forwarding modifications from customers asking for a change to their current orders.
- Order entry, receiving and responding to e-mails and collecting order status
- Regular engagement with Sales Team and Partner Sales Representatives
WHAT YOU BRING TO BITWARDEN
- High School diploma/GED
- Possess an upbeat attitude
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Ability to absorb new knowledge on a daily basis
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects in an expeditious and comprehensive manor
- Ability to clearly communicate and effectively work well with others
- Ability to understand tools: sales CRM, databases, order entry, Stripe, Excel
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, data entry requires some precision
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Desire to learn more new skills
- Ability to understand and work in the following applications/platforms: Gsuite and MS Excel
NICE TO HAVE
- Some college preferred
- Customer service and/or customer facing experience preferred
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
Selected candidates will be invited to schedule an introduction call and potentially progress through the following stages:
- Interview with Head of Channels
- Interview with head of Sales Operations
- Interview with VP of Sales
- Reference Checks
Successful candidates will be asked to authorize and complete a background check. We do not discriminate based on having a criminal record and we encourage candidates to be open with us about anything that may come up on the report so we can discuss in advance and determine the impact on the role and company.
A FEW REASONS TO WORK WITH US
- Our user community loves us and we love them. Come to work each day with a sense of purpose as we bring a more secure internet experience to everyone from our friends and family to the world’s largest organizations.
- Become an expert. You’ll get immersed in the prominent technology markets of security and open-source software.
- We are dedicated to building a diverse and talented team. Work remotely with motivated and supportive team members across the world and take part in productive and fun meetups.
- Learn and grow. Take on new challenges with the support of your team.
We recognize and understand that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications for the position, you should still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
A note to outside sourcers: We do not accept solicitations from recruiters, recruiting agencies, headhunters, or outsourcing organizations. Please remove us from all such contact lists.