Marketing Operations Administrator
at Bitwarden in Marketing
United States, Remote
Bitwarden promotes better internet security and safety as a leading password management solution for individuals, teams, and business organizations. At Bitwarden, we envision a world where no one gets hacked which is why we continue to offer a full-featured free version of Bitwarden to ensure everyone can be protected with strong password management. Driven by our commitment to innovation and transparency, we proudly serve some of the largest companies in the world with enterprise-grade solutions that businesses can trust. More information is available on our blog, along with tips and best practices to strengthen your online security.
Bitwarden, named a “Great Place to Work” in 2023, is seeking a Marketing Operations Administrator with experience in the SaaS industry for collecting and analyzing marketing data and performance insights to directly influence how we nurture prospects and customers through the buyer journey. The ideal candidate will have significant experience orchestrating multiple teams operating in Hubspot, ideally be Hubspot certified, and have the technical skills to optimize our marketing tools and ensure our activities are continuously tracked, automated, and improved wherever possible. This team member will work closely with a diverse set of marketing and sales professionals in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Things that describe you:
- You are very familiar and comfortable with marketing technology best practices, particularly Hubspot configuration and management
- You are a highly analytical, metrics-driven, and a problem solver by nature
- You have a deep interest in technology innovation and IT security solutions that make the online world a safer place
- You are familiar with Postman, modern scripting language such as Python and the Hubspot API and private apps.
- You possess the ability to mine marketing data and influence better reporting, forecasting, and targeting
- You have extensive experience partnering with marketing and sales teams, and have a natural ability to collaborate with others in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You are a self-starter with strong time management, organization, and project management skills with a proven ability to own multiple projects of varying complexities
- You’re hungry to grow and learn and are passionate about any project you work on (big or small)
- You enjoy challenging the status quo and thinking outside the box
You will be responsible for:
- Managing marketing technology and system requirements
- Instrumentation of system user training sessions and documentation
- Ongoing maintenance and management of Hubspot APIs/system integrations
- Supporting the development of lead nurture programs and lifecycle management to ensure the right people receive the right information at the right time in their journey
- Marketing data management, reporting optimization and executive dashboard development, as well as analyzing and reporting the results of marketing experiments and campaigns
- Gathering, cleaning, and sorting attribution data to improve the accuracy of measuring the ROI and effectiveness of marketing activities including inbound and demand generation campaigns
- Facilitate the development and evolution of marketing’s conversion attribution strategy and ongoing reporting maintenance
- Marketing compliance enablement through GDPR privacy, cookie consent, and sub-processor data management
- Support key marketing technology projects such as system integrations and the GA4 migration due to complete prior to July 2023
Desired Experience and Qualifications
We are seeking candidates who have the a minimum of 4+ years of relevant marketing operations experience with proven results in the following areas:
- Experience working in B2B software is preferred
- Certified or expert-level proficiency in Hubspot marketing automation
- Familiarity with Hubspot as a sales CRM (or similar) and experience working cross-functionally with sales operations
- Experience measuring, analyzing, and reporting on marketing activities to improve the accuracy of performance insights
- Experience with marketing integration software such as Zapier (or similar)
- Experience with data analytics/dashboard platforms such as Microsoft PowerBI (or similar)
- Experience building and running SQL reports
- Familiarity with CCPA and EU GDPR laws on data protection and privacy
- Familiarity with API basics and testing
- Familiarity with A/B testing best practices
- Ability to learn, adapt, and process new information quickly
What to Expect in the Interviewing Process
Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a 30-minute chemistry call with a tmember of our Talent Acquisition team and then progress through the following stages:
- Interview with the Head of Growth Marketing
- Interview with Marketing Operations Manager
- Interview with Sales Operations Manager
- Interview with VP of Marketing
- Short exercise/prompt
Successful candidates will be asked to authorize and complete a background check.
A Few Reasons to Work with Us
- Our user community loves us and we love them: Come to work each day with a sense of purpose as we bring a more secure internet experience to everyone––from our friends and family to the world’s largest organizations.
- Become an expert in a growing market: You’ll get immersed in the prominent technology markets of security and open source software.
- Learn and grow professionally: Embrace the opportunity to build up your demand generation and product-led growth expertise in a fast-growing startup.
- We are dedicated to building a diverse and talented team: Work remotely with motivated and supportive team members across the world and take part in productive and fun meetups.
We recognize and understand that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications for the position, you should still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.