Senior UI Designer
at Bitwarden in Marketing
Bitwarden promotes better internet security and safety as a leading password management solution for individuals, teams, and business organizations. At Bitwarden, we envision a world where no one gets hacked which is why we continue to offer a full-featured free version of Bitwarden to ensure everyone can be protected with strong password management. Driven by our commitment to innovation and transparency, we proudly serve some of the largest companies in the world with enterprise-grade solutions that businesses can trust. More information is available on our blog, along with tips and best practices to strengthen your online security.
As a fast-growing company, Bitwarden is looking for a top-notch Sr. Designer with a focus on web design and a sense of humor to join our team of passionate and creative individuals. Just in case you’re wondering, alternate job titles might be: The Figma Whisperer, Design is my middle name, or Pixel-Pushing Design Maestro. If you consider yourself one of the former and have a proven track record in UI and UX design, keep reading; we might just be your next adventure.
- Be the design superhero we need, leading the charge in creating innovative web designs that make our open-source platform shine.
- Master the art of collaboration, working with developers, product managers, and marketing gurus to deliver pixel-perfect designs and prototypes that are as smooth as butter.
- Flex your design muscles, crafting design systems, style guides, and maintaining a comprehensive library of design elements (because who doesn't love a well-organized library?).
- Put your UI and UX expertise to work, creating user-centered designs that optimize usability, accessibility, and functionality, all while making our users feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- Channel your inner Sherlock Holmes and analyze the data to inform your genius design decisions.
- Juggle multiple projects and deadlines like a pro, all while maintaining your cool and keeping stakeholders in the loop.
- Be a design sensei, mentoring junior designers and fostering a culture of collaboration, continuous learning, and the occasional meme exchange.
What you bring to Bitwarden
- A minimum of 8 years designing stuff that looks good and works well, with a focus on web design (we won't judge you for any early 2000s designs in your past).
- Design expertise that would make us proud - especially if done in Figma.
- A deep understanding of UI and UX principles and a passion for creating user experiences that'll make our competitors green with envy.
- A comprehensive portfolio that showcases your mad design skills, highlighting your layout, UI, and UX expertise. If you can animate, even better.
- Stellar communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to play nice with cross-functional teams.
- The uncanny ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities, even when things get crazier than a one-legged cat in a sandbox.
- A bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or a related field is a plus (but we know that talent can't always be measured by a piece of paper).
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, because we know that Sr. Designers don't grow on trees.
- Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement, so you can continue being the Figma Whisperer you were born to be.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment that values creativity, innovation, teamwork, and a healthy dose of sarcasm.
- The chance to make a significant impact on the design and development of our web-facing properties (and likely even the product), helping to make the digital world a safer place (no cape required).
A few reasons to work with us
- Our user community loves us and we love them. Come to work each day with a sense of purpose as we bring a more secure internet experience to everyone from our friends and family to the world’s largest organizations.
- Become an expert. You’ll get immersed in the prominent technology markets of security and open source software.
- We are dedicated to building a diverse and talented team. Work remotely with motivated and supportive team members across the world and take part in productive and fun meetups.
- Learn and grow. Take on new challenges with the support of your team, and join our #growth-club to continue personal and professional development.
Send us your resume, a link to your online portfolio, and a joke that'll make us laugh and prove you're the Figma-slinging, design-mastering genius we need. We can't wait to review your application and possibly welcome you to our quirky Bitwarden family!