Demand Generation Campaign Specialist
at Bitwarden in Marketing
Bitwarden promotes better internet security and safety as the leading open source password management solution for individuals, teams, and business organizations. Driven by our commitment to innovation and transparency, we proudly serve some of the largest companies in the world with enterprise-grade solutions that businesses can trust. More information about our product is available on our blog, along with tips and best practices to strengthen your online security.
Bitwarden is seeking an experienced Demand Generation Marketing Specialist to play a pivotal role in developing revenue-generating programs. The ideal candidate will have experience driving lead generation through various B2B digital channels including email, paid advertising, organic search, direct mail, and partnering with external media vendors. This team member will work closely with a diverse set of marketing professionals and resources in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
What you bring to Bitwarden
- You’re hungry to grow and learn and are passionate about any project you work on (big or small)
- You are a metrics-driven creative thinker and enjoy the process of creating and optimizing impactful marketing programs that will both engage our users and drive quality results
- You are a self-starter with strong time management skills and a natural ability to collaborate with others in a fast-paced, startup environment
- You have excellent organization and project management skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities
- You enjoy challenging the status quo and thinking outside the box
- You have knowledge of B2B lead generation and lead nurture best practices
- You enjoy collaborating cross-functionally between teams, departments, and external partners, customers, or service providers
- You have a deep interest in technology innovation and IT security solutions that make the online world a safer place
- Assist in ad copywriting for ABM program, search program, and other placements
- Manage the creation of display ads, regularly updating visuals, copy, and landing pages
- Manage the development of additional landing pages for A/B testing
- Manage the promotion of various virtual events including webinars, sponsored learnings, and other events
- Manage localization efforts such as managing/coordinating with vendors, selecting and prioritizing content pieces, managing review cycles
- Manage and develop of retargeting lists on LinkedIn and other channels
- Manage paid components (premium accounts, CPC bidding) of Third Party Review Sites
Desired Experience and Qualifications
There is no required number of years of experience for this position. At Bitwarden, we are seeking candidates who have the right experience and mindset with proven results in the following areas:
- Experience creating thoughtful, thematic campaigns executed across channels
- Experience using paid or organic search, display, and social advertising platforms to drive business interest, including but not limited to Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Reddit, Quora, Twitter, and Facebook
- Experience with key marketing technology such as (or similar to) HubSpot (automation) FreshSales (CRM), Unbounce, Google Analytics, and Google Data Studio
- Ability to work cross-functionally and coordinate with Sales, Business Development, Partner and Product teams
- Strong analytical background with the ability to translate data into actionable takeaways
- Familiarity with A/B testing best practices and conversion rate optimization
- Possess the ability to learn, adapt, and process new information quickly
What to Expect in the Interview Process
Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a 30-minute screening call and then progress through the following stages:
- Interview with Demand Generation Marketing Manager
- Interview with the Head of Growth Marketing
- Interviews with Go To Market team members and Chief Customer Officer
- Interview with CEO
Successful candidates will be asked to authorize and complete a background check. We do not discriminate based on having a criminal record and we encourage candidates to be open with us about anything that may come up on the report so we can discuss in advance and determine the impact on the role and company.
A Few Reasons to Work with us
- Our user community loves us and we love them. Come to work each day with a sense of purpose as we bring a more secure internet experience to everyone––from our friends and family to the world’s largest organizations.
- Become an expert in a growing market. You’ll get immersed in the prominent technology markets of security and open source software.
- Learn and grow professionally. Embrace the opportunity to build up your demand generation and product-led growth expertise in a fast-growing startup.
- We are dedicated to building a diverse and talented team. Work remotely with motivated and supportive team members across the world and take part in productive and fun meetups.
We recognize and understand that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications for the position, you should still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.