Product and Partner Marketing Manager
at Bitwarden in Marketing
As Product and Partner Marketing Manager at Bitwarden, you will lead partner marketing activities and content-driven initiatives that connect Bitwarden to the broader technology ecosystem: Identity access management and SSO, enterprise directory services, multi-factor authentication, security information and event monitoring (SIEM), and more.
You are a motivated self-starter with excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills. In this role, you will build a set of technology and channel partner materials and resources that enable both self-serve and sales-assisted customer leads.
This is an all-remote team and we are looking for someone who can work with North American time zones.
- Develop and own a partner marketing strategy for Bitwarden that aligns to Bitwarden business priorities and product releases.
- Build and execute strategic co-marketing materials and campaigns across the Bitwarden ecosystem to highlight the joint value proposition of each relationship, including identity management companies, directory services, SSO and Security Information Event Management.
- Provide marketing support for channel development, managed service providers, resellers and sales, through relevant content, programs, campaigns, and other partner enablement resources.
- Develop and execute end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns for strategic partnerships with the broader marketing team
- Coordinate partner participation for PR, events, content, demand gen, nurture programs, and more.
- Work with customers to arrange interviews and produce partner case studies that highlight the value of Bitwarden for service providers and technology ecosystem use-cases.
WHAT YOU BRING TO BITWARDEN
- Demonstrated experience in partner marketing and software marketing, preferably with security and SaaS focus.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, startup environment and are comfortable with ambiguity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail. Examples of externally published work.
- An affinity for and familiarity with Bitwarden and the ability to learn a lot more.
- Excitement and enthusiasm for helping customers solve security and password challenges.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
Selected candidates will be invited to schedule an introduction call and potentially progress through the following stages:
- Interview with Product Marketing
- Interview/s with team members and Chief Customer Officer
- Reference calls
- Interview with Chief Executive Officer
Successful candidates will be asked to authorize and complete a background check. We do not discriminate based on having a criminal record, and we encourage candidates to be open with us about anything that may come up on the report so we can discuss in advance and determine impact on the role and company.
A FEW REASONS TO WORK WITH US
- Our user community loves us and we love them. Come to work each day with a sense of purpose as we bring a more secure internet experience to everyone from our friends and family to the world’s largest organizations.
- Become an expert. You’ll get immersed in the prominent technology markets of security and open source software.
- We are dedicated to building a diverse and talented team. Work remotely with motivated and supportive team members across the world and take part in productive and fun meetups.
- Learn and grow. Take on new challenges with the support of your team, and join our #growth-club to continue personal and professional development.
We recognize and understand that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications for the position, you should still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
A note to outside sourcers: We do not accept solicitations from recruiters, recruiting agencies, headhunters, or outsourcing organizations. Please remove us from all such contact lists.