Channel Business Manager
at Bitwarden in Sales
Bitwarden promotes better internet security and safety with an open-source password management solution for individuals, teams, and business organizations.
As part of our recent $100M fund raise, Bitwarden is looking to expand and build out its MSP and Reseller Partner Community. Bitwarden is seeking a Channel Business Manager to be responsible for recruiting channel partners, teaching partners to find and close Bitwarden opportunities, and managing all Channel Sales aspects of the company's business within an assigned Territory. Success in this role is dependent on the ability to recruit partners and get them proactively promoting and selling Bitwarden products.
- Use your existing relationships to recruit and onboarding new partners, get them to agree to engage in proactive demand generation activities.
- Maintain a regional partner plan mapping partner strengths (customer relationships, vertical focus, technology specialty) to accounts and target opportunities.
- Track and manage lead flow both inbound and outbound between partners and the Bitwarden Sales team.
- Proactively communicate with Bitwarden sales leaders on the channel pipeline and forecast.
- Work closely with field marketing to deliver marketing events/programs/campaigns that create interest and awareness among partners’ customers.
- Build and execute joint partner business plans with measurable success.
- Set financial goals for focus partners and ensure goals achievement
- Drive multiple key channel initiatives in parallel across technical, professional services, and sales
- Develop a business plan outlining target revenue and objective achievement
WHAT YOU BRING TO BITWARDEN
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5+ years of high-tech channel sales experience. IT security product experience is desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience at a startup or pre $100M revenue company is desirable.
- A proven track-record of driving continued partner growth and revenue.
- Knowledge and strong relationships with SMB and SME focused resellers and MSP partners within a multistate region will be necessary.
- Ability to drive influence and build effective relationships with decision makers across all levels of partner organizations.
- Motivated and focused self-starter with strong leadership skills who can multitask, work independently or within a team.
- Exceptional communication skills including listening, writing and public speaking.
- Can work in a fast paced, start-up environment.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
Selected candidates will be invited to schedule an introduction call and potentially progress through the following stages:
- Interview with our VP of Sales
- Interview with our Channel Marketing Manager
- Reference Checks
- Interview with our CEO
Successful candidates will be asked to authorize and complete a background check. We do not discriminate based on having a criminal record and we encourage candidates to be open with us about anything that may come up on the report so we can discuss in advance and determine the impact on the role and company.
A FEW REASONS TO WORK WITH US
- Our user community loves us and we love them. Come to work each day with a sense of purpose as we bring a more secure internet experience to everyone from our friends and family to the world’s largest organizations.
- Become an expert. You’ll get immersed in the prominent technology markets of security and open-source software.
- We are dedicated to building a diverse and talented team. Work remotely with motivated and supportive team members across the world and take part in productive and fun meetups.
- Learn and grow. Take on new challenges with the support of your team.
We recognize and understand that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications for the position, you should still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
A note to outside sourcers: We do not accept solicitations from recruiters, recruiting agencies, headhunters, or outsourcing organizations. Please remove us from all such contact lists.