Technical Training Manager
at Bitwarden in Marketing
Bitwarden promotes better internet security and safety with an open source password management solution for individuals, teams, and business organizations.
As Technical Training Manager at Bitwarden, you will work across teams to collaboratively define the scope of training to be delivered to clients, MSPs and resellers.
- Develop and maintain course modules for Bitwarden customers, MSPs and resellers.
- Develop and deliver exceptional training sessions to Bitwarden customers
- Deliver training sessions to Bitwarden customers in the form of live webcasts
- Assist in developing and maintaining course modules, including written and short video content
- Identify new opportunities to meet our customer needs and expectations
- Analyze customer and reseller feedback and prioritize training strategies
- Meet quarterly training goals as defined by executive leadership
- Support sales initiatives and technical demonstrations
- Support technical marketing initiatives
WHAT YOU BRING TO BITWARDEN
- 3+ years of experience in technical services or training
- Passion for educating users on how to get the most out of their investments
- Strong technical competency and an ability to translate into relatable assets
- Capable of deriving key insights and patterns from customer interactions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to build positive working relationships in a distributed working environment
- A growth mindset and a desire to learn from others
- Excitement and enthusiasm for open source and for better internet security
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
Selected candidates will be invited to schedule an introduction call and potentially progress through the following stages:
- Interview with Hiring Manager
- Interview with Go To Market Team members
- Interview with the CCO
- Reference calls
Successful candidates will be asked to authorize and complete a background check. We do not discriminate based on having a criminal record and we encourage candidates to be open with us about anything that may come up on the report so we can discuss in advance and determine the impact on the role and company.
A FEW REASONS TO WORK WITH US
- Our user community loves us and we love them. Come to work each day with a sense of purpose as we bring a more secure internet experience to everyone from our friends and family to the world’s largest organizations.
- Become an expert. You’ll get immersed in the prominent technology markets of security and open-source software.
- We are dedicated to building a diverse and talented team. Work remotely with motivated and supportive team members across the world and take part in productive and fun meetups.
- Learn and grow. Take on new challenges with the support of your team.
We recognize and understand that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications for the position, you should still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
A note to outside sourcers: We do not accept solicitations from recruiters, recruiting agencies, headhunters, or outsourcing organizations. Please remove us from all such contact lists.