Product Marketing Manager
at Bitwarden in Marketing
Bitwarden promotes better internet security and safety with an open source password management solution for individuals, teams, and business organizations. We truly care about our worldwide community of Bitwarden users and want them to have the best experience while accessing their sensitive information online.
As a member of the Bitwarden product marketing team, you will craft creative go-to-market motions for core product features that delight individual and business users. You will develop concise, benefits-driven messaging, and value propositions that fuel and support our public relations, growth, demand generation, and community programs.
This is an all-remote team and we are looking for someone who can work within North American time zones.
- Drive product awareness, adoption, and activation strategies that speak to the needs, pains, and aspirations of Bitwarden users and drive home how we differentiate from the competition.
- Partner closely with public relations, growth, demand generation, and community to create compelling content and ensure end-to-end positioning is consistent across product and marketing.
- Own development of creative content for customer stories, video, landing pages, email, and more.
- Creatively drive the funnel by identifying gaps in content and ways to keep demand growing, from awareness to expansion.
- Execute product launches and product-specific campaigns, but understand the story doesn’t end after a product launch. A product launch is part 1 and you will continue the narrative that generates new interest in Bitwarden.
- Lead development of marketing collateral, sales collateral, web content, presentations, and other materials to drive the Bitwarden message.
WHAT YOU BRING TO BITWARDEN
- Demonstrated experience in product marketing, preferably with security and SaaS focus.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, startup environment and are comfortable with ambiguity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail. Examples of externally published work.
- An affinity for and familiarity with Bitwarden and the ability to learn a lot more.
- Excitement and enthusiasm for helping customers solve security and password challenges.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a 30-minute screening call and then progress through the following stages:
- Interview with the Senior Director of Product Marketing
- Interviews with Go To Market team members
- Interview with CEO
All Bitwarden team members are required to authorize a background check before employment begins. We will not discriminate based on criminal records but will take into account the risks and responsibilities of the job. We value openness and honesty and would appreciate hearing directly from you about anything that may come up in a background check.
WHY WORK WITH BITWARDEN?
- Our user community loves us and we love them. Come to work each day with a sense of purpose as we bring a more secure internet experience to everyone from our friends and family to the world’s largest organizations.
- Become an expert. You’ll get immersed in the prominent technology markets of security and open source software.
- We are dedicated to building an incredible team. Work remotely with motivated and innovative team members and take part in productive and fun meetups.
- Learn and grow. Take on new challenges with the support of your team.
We recognize and understand that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications for the position, you should still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
A note to outside sourcers: we do not accept solicitations from recruiters, recruiting agencies, headhunters, or outsourcing organizations and request to be removed from all such contact lists.