at Bitwarden in Marketing
Bitwarden promotes better internet security and safety with the leading open source password management solution for individuals, teams, and business organizations. Our philosophy about security is that “we are all in this together” – and so we continue to offer a full-featured free version of Bitwarden so that everyone can be protected with strong password management. At the same time, we provide enterprise-grade solutions to some of the largest companies in the world, and will continue to innovate in the identity and authentication market as the world starts to grow beyond passwords. Read more on the Bitwarden blog.
We are looking for a Technical Evangelist to scale product adoption.
You will work closely with prospects and customers to provide the best possible introduction, onboarding and ongoing use of Bitwarden.
Close collaboration across the company is imperative to provide end users, prospects and customers information swiftly, accurately, and clearly.
In addition, you have the creative energy to identify new ways to communicate with the Bitwarden community and business customers, while maintaining a devotion to product and user experience excellence.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, has a technical background, and experience working with server and client-side web and mobile technologies.
Ultimately, this position is about showcasing Bitwarden in use, supporting sales activities with technical acumen and training, engaging with the Bitwarden community, and serving as a conduit to product and engineering teams.
- Build trusted relationships with the Bitwarden community, Bitwarden users, and business customers
- Educate broad and diverse audiences, including creating new materials consistent with the Bitwarden approach
- Share product demonstrations, best-practices playbooks, sample solutions, and code
- Channel and synthesize information across the community, our users, and our product and engineering teams
- Be a source of knowledge about Bitwarden, giving presentations and interviews where impactful
- Lead product training, with the training lead, for customers
- Maintain ongoing technical depth to understand detailed user requirements and product features
- Serve as a technical advisor and resource to customers expanded use of Bitwarden
- Document and share content and methodologies internally to scale our growth
WHAT YOU BRING TO BITWARDEN
- Experience with open source software, communities, developers, evangelism and advocacy
- Track record of growing software use across individuals and organizations
- Samples of public work on websites, blogs, or code repositories of your choosing
- Affinity for and familiarity with Bitwarden, and the ability to learn a lot more
- Excitement and enthusiasm for helping customers solve security and password challenges
- Excellent English and grammar skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills – you might not know all the answers but you know how to find and communicate the solution
- A strong sense of empathy and the ability to advocate for others
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
Selected candidates will be invited to schedule an introduction call and potentially progress through the following stages:
- Interview with the Chief Customer Officer
- Interviews with team members across collaborating departments
- Reference calls
- Interview with CEO
Successful candidates will be asked to authorize and complete a background check. We do not discriminate based on having a criminal record, and we encourage candidates to be open with us about anything that may come up on the report so we can discuss in advance and determine impact on the role and company.
A FEW REASONS TO WORK WITH US
- Our user community loves us and we love them. Come to work each day with a sense of purpose as we bring a more secure internet experience to everyone from our friends and family to the world’s largest organizations.
- Become an expert. You’ll get immersed in the prominent technology markets of security and open source software.
- We are dedicated to building a diverse and talented team. Work remotely with motivated and supportive team members across the world and take part in productive and fun meetups.
- Learn and grow. Take on new challenges with the support of your team, and join our #growth-club to continue personal and professional development.
We recognize and understand that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications for the position, you should still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
A note to outside sourcers: We do not accept solicitations from recruiters, recruiting agencies, headhunters, or outsourcing organizations. Please remove us from all such contact lists.