at Bitwarden in People Operations
Bitwarden promotes better internet security and safety with an open source password management solution for individuals, teams, and business organizations.
As Recruiting Lead at Bitwarden, you will drive our global recruiting efforts in order to scale to the dynamic demands of a rapidly growing remote startup. We’re looking for someone who can simultaneously improve efficiency and humanity in our recruiting function while ensuring that our GRIT values (gratitude, responsibility, inclusion, transparency) are woven through the candidate experience and result in high-quality hires who add to the culture of Bitwarden.
This is an all-remote team and the ideal candidate will have some overlap with US Pacific Time mornings.
- Own a req load as well as provide coaching to improve performance of team members and help grow their careers
- Provide an exceptional and high touch candidate experience
- Act as a key business partner to members of the organization to improve processes for recruiting
- Help define consistent data-driven hiring metrics and deliver on the goals
- Create and execute innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns
- Deliver on Hiring Plans by ensuring your team is staffed appropriately and operating efficiently
- Report out on progress, flag areas for improvement, and work through creative solutions with the team
WHAT YOU BRING TO BITWARDEN
- You have at least 5 years of recruiting experience within a growing organization
- You have experience recruiting for both Go To Market and Engineering roles (preferably in the enterprise software industry)
- Consistent track record with sourcing, recruiting, and closing extraordinary talent (especially passive)
- You have experience leading a recruiting team and driving performance, job satisfaction, and accountability
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Experience executing on hiring plans and recruiting strategy
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
- Confidence to learn new technologies and translate that learning to others
- Experience building and defining recruiting pipeline metrics and data
- Experience and proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems and other recruiting software (ideally including Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter)
- A collaborative approach and a growth mindset
- Openness and authenticity combined with excellent communication skills
- Excitement and enthusiasm for open source and for better internet security
- Excellent problem-solving skills – you might not know all the answers, but you know how to find and communicate the solution
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
Selected candidates will be invited to schedule an introduction call and potentially progress through the following stages:
- Interview with People Ops Lead
- Interview with Recruiting Specialist
- Interview with the CCO
- Interview with the VP Engineering
- Reference calls
- Interview with the CEO
Successful candidates will be asked to authorize and complete a background check. We do not discriminate based on having a criminal record, and we encourage candidates to be open with us about anything that may come up on the report so we can discuss in advance and determine impact on the role and company.
A FEW REASONS TO WORK WITH US
- Our user community loves us and we love them. Come to work each day with a sense of purpose as we bring a more secure internet experience to everyone from our friends and family to the world’s largest organizations.
- Become an expert. You’ll get immersed in the prominent technology markets of security and open source software.
- We are dedicated to building a diverse and talented team. Work remotely with motivated and supportive team members across the world and take part in productive and fun meetups.
- Learn and grow. Take on new challenges with the support of your team, and join our #growth-club to continue personal and professional development.
We recognize and understand that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications for the position, you should still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
A note to outside sourcers: We do not accept solicitations from recruiters, recruiting agencies, headhunters, or outsourcing organizations. Please remove us from all such contact lists.