Product Manager, Enterprise
at Bitwarden in Product
Bitwarden promotes better internet security and safety with an open source password management solution for individuals, teams, and business organizations.
As Product Manager for Enterprise at Bitwarden, you will lead the strategy and roadmap to accelerate our growth and expansion within large organizations. You have deep empathy for the diverse array of users within large organizations, ranging from the administrators responsible for deploying Bitwarden to the end users building lasting security habits. You know how to weave different forms of data, whether that’s qualitative customer feedback or usage data, to inform new product bets.
This is an all-remote team with a preference for some overlap with US East and West coasts.
- Define and prioritize the roadmap for your product area
- Engage directly with customers and prospects to discover and understand problems in the market
- Write clear, easy-to-understand product strategy and user flow documents, outlining problem and solution space for your initiatives to create shared understanding
- Define key metrics and business outcomes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, customer success and go-to-market teams to ensure successful product and feature launches
- Review and regularly communicate business performance post-launch.
WHAT YOU BRING TO BITWARDEN
- 2+ years experience in product management
- Experience in Enterprise or product-led SaaS a strong plus
- Knowledge of the Identity & Access Management (IAM) space a strong plus
- Ability to empathize with the needs of customers as well as high emotional intelligence to build positive working relationships with internal teams in a distributed working environment
- Extremely organized and able to make highly informed prioritization & trade off decisions with engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A growth mindset and a desire to learn from others
- Excitement and enthusiasm for open source and for better internet security
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
Selected candidates will be invited to schedule an introduction call and potentially progress through the following stages:
- Interview with Sr. Product Manager
- Interview with Product Designer
- Interview with VP of Engineering
- Interview with Sr. Director of Marketing
- Interview with Director of Sales
- Interview with CCO
- Reference calls
- Interview with the CEO
We know this is an investment of time and we appreciate it. We think this is a pretty important decision and we want you to meet all the key stakeholders you will be working closely with to ensure you are set up for success at Bitwarden. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Successful candidates will be asked to authorize and complete a background check. We do not discriminate based on having a criminal record and we encourage candidates to be open with us about anything that may come up on the report so we can discuss in advance and determine impact on the role and company.
A FEW REASONS TO WORK WITH US
- Our user community loves us and we love them. Come to work each day with a sense of purpose as we bring a more secure internet experience to everyone from our friends and family to the world’s largest organizations.
- Become an expert. You’ll get immersed in the prominent technology markets of security and open source software.
- We are dedicated to building a diverse and talented team. Work remotely with motivated and supportive team members across the world and take part in productive and fun meetups.
- Learn and grow. Take on new challenges with the support of your team, and join our #growth-club to continue personal and professional development.
We recognize and understand that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications for the position, you should still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
A note to outside sourcers: We do not accept solicitations from recruiters, recruiting agencies, headhunters, or outsourcing organizations. Please remove us from all such contact lists.